[fvc-wat-disc] Canvassing co-ordinator

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Wed Sep 12 00:51:15 EDT 2007

The only canvassing coordination that is in place at present is that people
are to contact me when they have covered an area so I can track the parts of
Waterloo Region that have been canvassed.  I do have a lot of
responsibilities at the moment for the campaign and in other aspects of my
life.  Therefore, I am happy to give up this task to anyone else who is
interested in organizing and tracking canvassing.