[fvc-wat-disc] Canvassing co-ordinator

Joshua Smyth smyth.josh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:16:52 EDT 2007

Hey guys
   So, I think I can handle the co-ordination of canvassing. If anyone
is doing a particular area, please email me at smyth.josh at gmail.com,
or call me at (519) 496-0541.

To sort all this out as to who goes where, we'll have 2 planning
meetings next monday. First, at noon Graham and I will be in the
central concourse seating area at Laurier - all are welcome, but given
the time/location, I expect mostly Laurier folk. I'll host a second
meeting at my apartment - 154 Erb St East (just past Devitt),
Apartment 21, Monday at 7 PM. If you or anyone you know wants to hit
the pavement, come on by then if you can make it.

Hope that helps guys, call me/email me with any info. On that note -
Angela, could we get some buttons to give to canvassers? just a couple
dozen if possible.
Cheers
Josh