[fvc-wat-disc] Speaking engagement

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:10:26 EDT 2007

Yes, you can call me anytime. My number is 519-342-5345.

Visual aids are always a plus, but I doubt they'll have any AV equipment. I
will ask.

http://www.voteformmp.ca/speakers <- This URL has information about the
kinds of aids that are available from the Vote for MMP campaign.

Cheers,
Derek Kraan
Vote for MMP Campaign
Waterloo Region