[fvc-wat-disc] WLU Panel time and location

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 14 21:53:54 EDT 2007

I originally asked this just of Brian, but I think I am going to spam
everybody in the hopes of getting a quick reply. Does anybody know
when and where the WLU panel is being held? Is it 4:30pm-6:30pm or is
it 4:00pm-6:00pm? What is the location?

I am getting some conflicting information about the time, and I don't
think anybody told me the location. I would like this information
because I am composing the weekly e-mail to the announcement list
now.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)