[fvc-wat-disc] WLU Panel time and location

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 15 12:33:03 EDT 2007

--- Joshua Smyth <smyth.josh at gmail.com> wrote:

>    Just to be even more confusing, Barry Kay (who could moderate
> the
> panel)  and the Students Union both suggested moving the panel to
> be
> attached to the all-candidates meeting on October 3rd . The Laurier
> all-candidates is happening then from noon-1:30, they could put the
> panel on right after and capture the audience. I ran this by Brian
> and
> he thought it a good workable plan, we just need to see about
> someone
> from the no side. What do you think?

What? Who?

I think we are getting our panels confused. There is one panel that
is being organized by David Docherty (via the political science
department). That is supposed to be happening on the afternoon of the
19th, and that is the event I was wondering about (given that it is
next week).

The other event I know of is the panel FVC Laurier was organizing for
Oct 1. Is this the one you are proposing to move to the 3rd?

As far as the date goes moving the Oct 1 panel might be fine, but be
sure to notify the other potential panellists (at least Marcia and
Ron).

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)