[fvc-wat-disc] WLU Panel time and location

Joshua Smyth smyth.josh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 03:11:25 EDT 2007

Hey Paul
   Just to be even more confusing, Barry Kay (who could moderate the
panel)  and the Students Union both suggested moving the panel to be
attached to the all-candidates meeting on October 3rd . The Laurier
all-candidates is happening then from noon-1:30, they could put the
panel on right after and capture the audience. I ran this by Brian and
he thought it a good workable plan, we just need to see about someone
from the no side. What do you think?
- Josh