[fvc-wat-disc] Re: MMP on the radio

Adam Glauser adamglauser at wlualumni.ca
Sat Sep 15 12:48:14 EDT 2007

On Saturday 15 September 2007 11:08:57 Adam Glauser wrote:
>  You can listen to past shows to hear what each leader
> has to say at http://www.cbc.ca/metromorning and
> http://www.cbc.ca/hereandnow.

Oops - I didn't read their website carefully enough.  It looks like only
_some_ past episodes of "Here and Now" are available electronically, and none
of them are the leader interview ones.  Sorry!  It looks like the Metro
Morning recordings are only available for 5 days after broadcast.  I'll try
to download them in case anyone is interested after they are taken off the
CBC website.