[fvc-wat-disc] MMP on the radio

marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca marcia.soeda at ontariocitizensassembly.ca
Sat Sep 15 14:25:21 EDT 2007

Hi Adam,
I was one of the Assembly members and we did talk about voter turn out and if it
would improve under the proposed MMP system. Yes, it has been proven that by
changing to a MMP system it did help improve voter turn out in New Zealand and
other MMP systems around the world, also it improve the woman's vote and the
minority vote.
Marcia Soeda

On Sat Sep 15  8:08 , Adam Glauser <adamglauser at wlualumni.ca> sent: