[fvc-wat-disc] MMP on the radio

Alida and George burrettga at golden.net
Sat Sep 15 15:06:56 EDT 2007

Perhaps Hampton does not have the benefit of all the studies -  wherever and
whenever they might have been done - that show MMP has not in the past and
does not now improve voter turnout, in situations like the 2007 Ontario
campaign?( However that may be compared)
"Hampton is trying to win the campaign" suggests he is consciously playing
with the truth...if not lying.
Are we certain?

George