[fvc-wat-disc] MMP on the radio

Alida and George burrettga at golden.net
Sun Sep 16 21:13:46 EDT 2007

Paul
I thought Marcia's input had resolved this: yes, they found that MMP DID
improve turnout.
I am satisfied that that is a believable  statement based on research - at
least I have no reason to doubt the source, whereas "pretty widespread
knowledge in the Fair Vote Canada community" smacks  of a car ad.
Yet, on the basis of this "widespread knowledge" that has no named source,
you repeat that Hampton  is making "incorrect statements"?

Am I missing something here?
Did you previously name the origin of the "widespread knowledge"  that
disproves Marcia Soeda's  source, research conducted by the Assembly?

Confused in Cambridge
George Burrett