[fvc-wat-disc] Re: Farmer's Market shifts (last chance)

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 20 09:30:26 EDT 2007

--- Kevin Smith <kevedsmith at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks:
>
> Thanks for those who volunteered for the Farmer's Market.
>
> We need to fill two more short shifts:
>
> Sep 29, 11-1 - one person needed (you?)
> Sep 30, 12-2 - one person needed (you?)
>
> or you can stay longer if you wish.
>
> If you want to help out at the market, this is your last chance.
>
> Also: Maxine, can you confirm if you'll be there on Saturday?

Maxine is not on e-mail. If you want I can phone her, but it won't
happen until this afternoon. If you want you can phone her (but we
should exchange information to make sure we don't both do it).

Maxine Jacklin 519.742.7404

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca