[fvc-wat-disc] Re: Farmer's Market shifts (last chance)

Kevin Smith kevedsmith at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:03:23 EDT 2007

Hi folks:

Thanks for those who volunteered for the Farmer's Market.

We need to fill two more short shifts:

Sep 29, 11-1 - one person needed (you?)
Sep 30, 12-2 - one person needed (you?)

or you can stay longer if you wish.

If you want to help out at the market, this is your last chance.

Also: Maxine, can you confirm if you'll be there on Saturday?

Thanks,
Kevin.