[fvc-wat-disc] Information night on Sept. 18th -- please respond ASAP

Bill Kirby bill at nedermancanada.com
Thu Sep 20 12:05:02 EDT 2007

Hi All and especially Angela,

Most you do not know me but I hope you take the time to read this.

The way I see it SHIT HAPPENS.  If the success of our MMP campaign rests on one meeting then we all must ask ourselves what we are doing or not doing.

Most of us, like Angela, have jobs that despite our belief in MMP require us to respond when called.

It would be very unfortunate to loose the commitment and passion that Angela brings to the table is not easily replaced nor should it be.  I for one sincerely hope that Angela stays on a co-chair and takes this situation for what it is.

Any one who thinks that Angela resigning from the committee will benefit our attempt to win this referendum should come and speak with me, we need all the people we can get!

Please feel free to call me.

Very Best Regards,
Bill Kirby
Bill Kirby - Inside Sales
Nederman Canada Ltd.
www.nederman.com
Nederman is an ISO-9001 and ISO-14001 certified manufacturer
TF. 866 332-2611 x240 F. 905 542-2206

Disclaimer:
This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que les informations contenues dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement à l'usage de la personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées de ce message, sont interdites.