[fvc-wat-disc] Back to business

Brian Tanguay btanguay at wlu.ca
Thu Sep 20 23:08:07 EDT 2007

Sounds like a good plan. Let's meet after the rally. Maybe at the Fiddle and Firkin Pub, or whatever the hell it's called??
Brian

>>> ayenssen at rogers.com 9/20/2007 10:59 PM >>>
Thank you to those who wrote comments understanding my situation on Tuesday
and supporting my work in the campaign.  Let's now put this unpleasant
digression behind us and focus on the tough sprint to the finish line on
Oct. 10th.

At the last planning meeting on September 6th, I indicated we would have one
more planning meeting before the end of the campaign.  However, the schedule
is so full of activities that there is really not time to dedicate an
evening to have a planning meeting.  My only thought is that we could meet
briefly after the rally on Saturday since most of us will be there just to
finalize our strategy for the last part of the campaign.  I particularly
need a few minutes with the executive members to discuss a couple of things
however others are welcome to sit in and contribute ideas if they wish.

Thanks,
Angela