[fvc-wat-disc] More all candidates' meetings

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Thu Sep 20 23:09:26 EDT 2007

We really need to have a presence at as many all candidates' meetings as
possible.  Many organizations hosting all candidates' meetings will not
allow us to attend, so we really need to take advantage of opportunities
such as the social planning council meetings to which we are actually
invited.  I can handle the meeting on Sept. 24th but we need another
volunteer for the Sept. 25th meeting.  Tonight in Cambridge at the social
planning council meeting it was very effective that the Fosters were there
early with me and set out literature on all of the chairs while I set up the
display table.  I can't get to the Sept. 25th meeting early but could come
in later, say around 7:30 p.m.  So, if someone cannot commit to the whole
time on Sept. 25th but is at least willing to set up the display table and
set literature out on chairs half an hour before the meeting starts at 7
p.m., I will take over around 7:30 p.m. Any takers?