[fvc-wat-disc] More all candidates' meetings

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 20 23:30:52 EDT 2007

--- Angela Yenssen <ayenssen at rogers.com> wrote:

> We really need to have a presence at as many all candidates'
> meetings as possible.

I snuck into the Kitchener Centre debate this evening and slipped
some booklets, brochures and buttons on the literature table. Leaving
the buttons was likely a mistake, but I did notice that every single
black booklet I laid out was taken.

We did not have permission to do this, but as a guerilla technique it
worked pretty well. I highly recommend sneaking into debates even
when we are not explicitly invited. So I recommend that we sign up to
be present at these meetings. If you have edit access to the Google
Calendar you can modify the description; otherwise you can sign up
either by posting to the list or (preferably) by posting to me or Bob
Jonkman (bjonkman at sobac.com)

To respond to the Sept 25 thing: unfortunately I can't do it.

Incidentally: there was not a single mention of the referendum during
the entire debate. Sad.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)