[fvc-wat-disc] Lawn Signs

Adam Glauser adamglauser at wlualumni.ca
Sun Sep 23 14:32:42 EDT 2007

On Sunday 23 September 2007 12:38:56 Bryn Ossington wrote:
>  I am willing to go and put them up around KW if you would like but we
>  need lawnsto put them on.

Does anyone know what the rules are about putting signs on city/region
property?  I've noticed that most of the parties have signs at certain
intersections - Fischer-Hallman and Laurelwood for example.  Could we put
signs in these places too?  I'm willing to do some of the legwork, but I
don't want to get the campaign in trouble for placing signs illegally.