[fvc-wat-disc] Lawn Signs

Bryn Ossington bryn.ossington at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 00:05:28 EDT 2007

Thanks for the sign requests everyone. Those who have asked that they be put
up for you will be up in the next couple of days. If you want to put some up
yourself please come and grab them. Traditionally during elections I follow
the rule of, 'if other parties or candidates do it I'm sure its worth a
shot". The worst thing that happens is it gets taken down or we are asked to
move it.  So if there is a place with signs that is not private property put
it up. Just be aware of obstruction of view for traffic and use your best
judgment.

Bryn Ossington