[fvc-wat-disc] Canvassing Times

Adam Glauser adamglauser at wlualumni.ca
Wed Sep 26 17:27:23 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 26 September 2007 12:02:08 Joshua Smyth wrote:
> Hey all
>    For any of you who would like to hit the streets and knock doors
> with a group of people, here's a few dates to think about.
[...]
> Saturday, September 29 - Meet at 11 AM at the  TIm Hortons at the
> plaza at Fischer-Hallman and University. We'll spend the bulk of the
> day knocking doors in the surrounding neigbourhoods. Bring water and
> snacks, it gets tiring out in the sun!

Another event to consider on Saturday 29 September is the Apple Butter and
Cheese festival in Wellesley.  Thousands of people mill about the streets of
Wellesley from about 6 or 7am until about 3pm.  I'm going to try to get up
some lawn signs and posters before Saturday, but working the crowd isn't
really my thing.

I also called about getting us a booth there (which is much more my thing).
They weren't interested in having us there, so there is a chance that you
will be asked to leave if you just go and start handing out literature.

Sorry for the short notice,
Adam