[fvc-wat-disc] Canvassing Times

Bryn Ossington bryn.ossington at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:23:13 EDT 2007

Here are the Poll by Poll results for everyone if they want to see where the
highest voter turnout was last election in order to be more strategic about
where you campaign.

http://www2.elections.on.ca/results/2003_results/district/default.jsp?e_code=0&rec=8562&district=Kitchener-Waterloo&rec-page=10&flag=E&layout=G