[fvc-wat-disc] Volunteer opportunities coming up

Alida and George burrettga at golden.net
Thu Sep 27 18:31:34 EDT 2007

Hello Paul
I am free next week except for two mornings, Tuesday and Thursday, to go to
Eastwood Collegiate - my daughter's school many moons back.
I have a B Ed and would be glad to make a presentation based on my
experience as a founding member of the Green Party of Ontario in late
winter/spring of l983...a quarter-century of the marginal-party syndrome in
FPTP...although that party affiliation is history, and I can deliver a
politically neutral position in the name of MMP.

Please advise.
George Burrett