[fvc-wat-disc] Sign delivery and St. Agatha meeting

Adam Glauser adamglauser at wlualumni.ca
Fri Sep 28 08:23:22 EDT 2007

On 9/27/07, Angela Yenssen <ayenssen at rogers.com> wrote:

> I feel strongly that we need to have a presence at the St.
> Agatha televised all candidates' meeting next Tuesday (Oct. 2nd) at 7 p.m.
> Is anyone able to distribute information and ask a question about the
> referendum at this meeting?

Paul and I found out last night that The Record is not allowing anyone to
distribute OCA literature at the debates sponsored by The Record.  They even
confiscated some from Judy Greenwood-Speers' literature table!

That said, I was thinking about doing some clandestine distribution in St.
Agatha, as I agree that the exposure in Kitchener-Conestoga is not great.
One of my co-workers thought that the referendum was about funding
independent schools!

If anyone is interested in helping out on Tuesday, drop me a line if you'd
like a ride.