[fvc-wat-disc] Sign delivery and St. Agatha meeting

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Fri Sep 28 08:33:14 EDT 2007

Ari, thank you for volunteering to do some canvassing in the Kitchener
Conestoga riding.  As far as I know, we have only had coverage in Elmira and
New Hamburg and next week will have some coverage in St. Agatha (thanks to
Adam).  If you could hit any of the other small communities in
Kitchener-Consestoga (such as Ayr) to drop some literature in mailboxes that
would be terrific.