[fvc-wat-disc] $1500 donation from CAW Local 1106

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 28 12:57:39 EDT 2007

--- Kevin Smith <kevedsmith at gmail.com> wrote:

> Had a message on my phone when I got into work today.  CAW Local
> 1106 is donating $1500 to cover the advertising costs outlined for
our
> local proposed budget.  We should make a decision around spending
> this money soon, as time is fleeting.  Did we want to look into
more
> mobile signs, more lawn signs, radio spots, give money to
provincial for
> brochures, or are there other ideas anyone wants to put on the
> table?

I vote lawn signs. Can we get them from the provincial office? If not
then we should phone around today to get estimates. People canvassing
can take lawn signs around.

I have not seen any of the mobile signs yet. Where are they?

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca