[fvc-wat-disc] $1500 donation from CAW Local 1106

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 28 13:24:59 EDT 2007

--- Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> I vote lawn signs. Can we get them from the provincial office? If
not
> then we should phone around today to get estimates. People
> canvassing can take lawn signs around.

I just phoned one place. For two-colour double-sided signs they
wanted $8.86 per sign! For single-sided they wanted $5.36 per sign.
That was for 16" by 2' signs (which is the size of our lawn signs
now).

However, we can't get very good turnaround -- not until Wednesday if
we ordered them today. We might be able to get a better price but I
doubt we can get a better turnaround from someplace else. Other
people should phone around and check, though.

I think that leaves getting them from provincial office, if they even
have any.

Bob: is there any chance you would be able to do a pickup early next
week for them if we could get them ordered (say Monday or Tuesday)?
Or maybe Brian could pick them up Monday evening after he is finished
being a television pundit superstar in Toronto?

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)