[fvc-wat-disc] Ari's article in The Record

ARI DAIGEN adaigen at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 29 08:50:05 EDT 2007

Thanks!

Now if it's not too egotistical, I'll encourage everyone to write in
agreeing with me!...and/or disagreeing with William Christian. (He wrote an
article with the basic point that we should wait for "better" electoral
reform. This is a fairly ridiculous point--we have the opportunity to change
from an unfair, undemocratic system to a fair system that is merely
imperfect. If we wait for "perfect" or even "better" electoral reform it
could be decades before the current broken system is changed.)

Best wishes all,

Ari