[fvc-wat-disc] Ari's article in The Record

Alida and George burrettga at golden.net
Sat Sep 29 17:45:44 EDT 2007

How about a letter (or two) pointing to the contradiction between the
urgency sounded in the front page article by Luisa D'Amato (same issue) the
William Christian bit, and the lead editorial's call for that new Highway 7
coming in at a third of a billion $  ?
Talk about your fiddle exercises while Rome burns.
There has to be someone in the legislature representing sanity!
I'd send one, but John Roe has reminded me that the MMP letter earlier this
month used up my quota.
Just a thought.
George