[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Fair Vote Club at UW

Sean OS fifthprovince at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 15:23:54 EDT 2011

Questions: I would like to pass on the message to some of my friends to
encourage them to become members of 'Fair Vote' but most are not students -
I feel they would hesitate to sign up if it requires a student number - Is
there another form for non-students? or maybe I shouldn't have signed up not
being a student?

SeánOS
_ _ _ _ _