[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Fair Vote Club at UW

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Sun Jul 31 17:48:41 EDT 2011

Hi Sean. Sam told me anyone can join, but only students can be on the executive
and vote. Sam - if there's a separate form for non-students, let us know. I
don't think we can be members (even non-voting members) because that form
requires a student number.

Sean, tell your friends to join our local Fair Vote Waterloo group, too - they
would be most welcome!!

Anita