[fvc-wat-disc] Essays on Voting Systems

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Thu Jun 2 22:39:03 EDT 2011

Thanks for this, Bob - these articles are fabulous! They are going to help me
understand and explain things with more confidence. How do I contact Paul? I
don't think I have his email anymore. I would like to put some of his articles
into a handout or chapbook to give to people interested in learning more about
MMP.

Anita