[fvc-wat-disc] is there an event this month ?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Jun 11 19:21:24 EDT 2011

Whoops!  I've tentatively scheduled the Fairvote Waterloo AGM for
Monday, 27 June 2011 7:00pm, tentatively booked at the Misty Mountain
Coffee Company at 33 Queen St. S. in Kitchener.  They have a nice
meeting room, and good coffee.

I've invited Wayne Smith, the Fair Vote National Director to speak; I'm
just awaiting his response before issuing a formal announcement.  Wayne
is probably a little busy right now with the National AGM...

--Bob.