[fvc-wat-disc] Help?

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Sun Sep 4 17:33:12 EDT 2011

This is great. Thanks, Aden, Diane and Chris for helping me with this! I am amazed and appreciative of all of you stepping forth so quickly. I think I have enough graphs and charts now! Look for some version of them at our events during Democracy Week events... I think it's worth spending the money to get them printed big and in colour to use for the next few years. It was actually while I was at our table at Tribute to Woodstock festival that a woman who had been on the Ontario Citizen's Assembly in 2007 stopped by and told me we should have a graph again!

Anita