[fvc-wat-disc] Help ASAP with web page

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Tue Aug 21 22:10:33 EDT 2012

Anybody want to make a web page for me (for FVC) that's like this below, except it's getting people to sign up for to host dinner parties during Democracy Week? When people fill in the sign up boxes it goes to a google spreadsheet that collects the info so I can contact those people. The wonderful person I work with in Fair Vote who created this one is going through some life transitions/travelling and can't find time to do it. I need to get this out there really soon so need help and am technologically challenged. I have the text and photo for the page.

http://www.fairvotecanada.info/

Anita