[fvc-wat-disc] Cooperate for Canada Benefit Concert Sunday January 27, 8 PM

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Fri Jan 4 19:47:06 EST 2013

Hello Fair Vote Canada KW supporters! I am writing to invite each of you to an evening of wonderful music and great company in support the our local Cooperate for Canada campaign (this is not a Fair Vote Canada event). We are so lucky to have the fabulous singer/songer writer and activist James Gordon who has offered to donate 100% of the ticket sales to Citizens for Cross Party Cooperation KW.

As you probably know, one of the main goals of Cooperate for Canada is to achieve proportional representation. James is a big supporter of PR, and was at the recent founding of the Fair Vote Canada team in Guelph.

Please, purchase a ticket (you can pay now via the paypal button on the web page or at the door), share this invitation with a friend, post the webpage...

Concert details and to buy tickets now:

http://citizensforcrosspartycooperationkw.webs.com/

I hope to see you on the 27th.

Anita

Join us for an evening of amazing music with talented

singer/songwriter, community activist, NDP  James Gordon,

and support Cooperate for Canada!

"Idle No More"

"The Day that Canada Died"

"Ninety Nine" (in support of Occupy)

"Frozen in Frobisher Bay"

What: James Gordon CD Release Concert!

With special guest Richard Garvey

When: January 27, 2013, 8 PM

Where: The Button Factory, 25 Regina St. S, Waterloo

Tickets: $18 regular, $12 student/unwaged

You can buy tickets at the door or buy your seat

now! http://citizensforcrosspartycooperationkw.webs.com/

For more information, or to reserve tickets, anitann88 at gmail.com or (519)-568-7655