[fvc-wat-disc] Translation help?

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Sat Jan 12 11:10:34 EST 2013

Hi Fair Vote supporters.

As Fair Vote is getting busier, translation into french is getting to be more of an issue. We have a paid translator we use for the monthly newsletter and press releases, but if we had to use a professional more than that we'd be broke. We have a small group of volunteer translators, but I hate to inundate them with stuff.

I'm wondering if any of you are bilingual (or know someone who is who would want to help FVC) and could translate or proofread the odd thing for me?

Anita