[fvc-wat-disc] Coverage in The Record for Fair Vote Waterloo

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Jan 17 23:04:14 EST 2013

Hi all: The Record reports today that pigs have flown, and also provides
some coverage of Wednesday's Robocall event and an interview with David
Lubell:

http://www.therecord.com/news/local/article/871339--local-robocall-recipients-still-waiting-for-answers

There was actually a mention of the event in an article dated Sunday, 13
January as well:
http://www.therecord.com/news/local/article/869087--robocall-forum-coming-to-waterloo

In the six years I've been with Fair Vote, this is the first time one of
our events has been reported on by The Record since the referendum of
2007. Three cheers to our Executive for breaking the media barrier!

--Bob (who made up the part about flying pigs)

SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada  N3B 1L5  Cell: +1-519-635-9413