[fvc-wat-disc] Solarium not a suitable room

Eleanor Grant eleanor7000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:17:28 EST 2013

Thanks for all the good events you've organized lately!

But I won't attend any more meetings held at the Duke of Wellington.  You
can't hear over the drunken conversation next door.  You can't move around
to mingle.  The food's way too expensive for me, and you can't bring your
own.  And it's humiliating to have to go up to the bar to ask for your
bill.  I feel horrified by the time I leave.  I will never come back.

Eleanor