[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Audio Recording of All Candidates Meeting is Available

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 11:23:08 EDT 2015

Hi Paul.

I'm not sure that was me because I'm 41 (the dark lighting helps, eh :),
but I was the one who stood up and clarified that FVC doesn't endorse just
one system. I can't remember exactly what I said but probably something
like:

"We believe that if a party gets 39% of the vote they should get roughly
39% of the seats, and your vote should count."

Because that's basically it.

And most important, here's our 2015 campaign ask that we've been
campaigning of for three years below.

Cheers,

Anita

*To determine the best model of Proportional Representation for Canada, *
*while respecting the need for all MPs to face the voters and
be accountable to voters,* *we call on federal parties and
candidates to commit to:*

   1. Conducting a citizen-led consultation process immediately following
   the next federal election.
   2. Implementing the model in time for the following election.