[fvc-wat-disc] Audio Recording of All Candidates Meeting is Available

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Aug 28 16:42:46 EDT 2015

Hi Paul: I think that was Anita Nickerson, Chapter Coordinator from
the national office of Fair Vote Canada, as well as a member of Fair
Vote Waterloo.  I've copied her on this reply.

You may be able to transcribe her statement from the audio recording
provided by The Working Centre:

 https://archive.org/details/20150825FvcAllcandidatesKitchenerCentre

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com>
Co-chair, Fair Vote Canada Waterloo Region Chapter

On 28/08/15 08:43 AM, Paul Schellenberg wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern: At the all-candidates meeting on Tuesday,
> a young women gave a concise, clear statement of the role of Fair
> Vote Canada. I would greatly appreciate receiving a copy of that
> statement.
>
> Paul
>
> On Aug 27, 2015, at 1:33 PM, Sharon Sommerville
> <sharonsommerville at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello Fair Voting Friends,
>>
>> For those of you that weren't able to make the Kitchener-Centre
>> ACM there are two links that might be of interest to you.  The
>> first is an audio recording of the meeting by The Working
>> Centre.
>>
>> https://archive.org/details/20150825FvcAllcandidatesKitchenerCentre

The second is the article in today's Record by Luisa D'Amato on the
meeting. Here is the link:

>> http://www.therecord.com/opinion-story/5815947-d-amato-in-kitchener-the-anti-harper-movement-flexes-its-muscle/

Let's make 2015 the last unfair election!