[fvc-wat-disc] FVC's Evidence for PR Summary

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 22:17:08 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

Thought that some of you might find this summary of evidence supporting PR
of interest.  The summary is part of the background material that FVC is
using to orient volunteers as they prepare to speak with MPs in January.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YfCj0cx4XDqJDDwFV9kRoRDyHxJ2azxuny6EQjwu6v8/edit?usp=sharing

If you would like to sign up to speak with your MP about why PR is
important to you, let me know!  We are having an orientation meeting this
Thursday night at 7pm at my home, 85 Westmount Road South in Waterloo ( SW
corner of Westmount and Douglas).  It will take less than hour and we will
share some Christmas cheer as well!

Kind regards,