[fvc-wat-disc] More online resources for Presentation Working Group

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Dec 16 23:39:58 EST 2015

Byron: I've created maps of Central Ontario boundaries, with the
original boundaries, the alternate boundaries, and Waterloo Region
highlighted with original boundaries and as a single multi-member
district.  I also included the Southern Ontario map from Elections
Canada, and one with the Central Ontario overlay (to give some
context, otherwise the Central Ontario map just looks like a rabbit)

http://www.fairvotewrc.ca/resources/presentation-working-group/

The GIMP document I used to create this is also on that page.

Gordon: Now that I've learned enough GIMP, I can probably do the same
with the world map to show which countries have PR. But not in time
for tomorrow's meeting.

- --Bob.