[fvc-wat-disc] Need venue for Discussion Night, Tuesday 24 November 2015 [was: democratic and electoral reform]

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Nov 18 14:38:53 EST 2015

Hi again: I've made a reservation at the Egg Roll King, which happens
to be my favourite place to gather. We (Laurel and I) plan to have
dinner there, so we'll probably show up around 6:00pm. Best veggie
spring rolls in KW!

*What*: Fair Vote Waterloo Discussion Night
*When*: Tuesday, 24 November 2015 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
*Where*: Egg Roll King Restaurant
*Location*: 85 Courtland Avenue East, Kitchener
*Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXnwS2CP--?m=

See you all next Tuesday!

- --Bob.