[fvc-wat-disc] The Government Wants To Know!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:10:26 EDT 2016

Given that the Minister will not be involved in writing the report that
makes the recommendations to cabinet but will be at the cabinet table when
the recommendations will be discussed and a decision made, I would still
prefer the committee to come here.

One consultation in Ont., the most populated province in the country and
only one stop is ridiculous. LeDuc Alberta and not Edmonton or Calgary
seems an odd choice.  I would be most interested in the criteria that was
used to select the communities the committee is going to visit.  The
Atlantic provinces, QC, Sask. & BC makes sense.  Ont., Man. & Alberta do
not.

Thanks for letting us know Laurel.

Cheers,
Sharon