[fvc-wat-disc] The Government Wants To Know!

Laurel L. Russwurm laurel.l at russwurm.org
Wed Aug 3 19:49:21 EDT 2016

Sharon:
The committee itinerary seems to have been worked out in camera in the
hour before the last televised meeting.

This might throw some light on the choices:
Leduc, just south of Edmonton International Airport, is represented by
Conservative MP Mike Lake (Edmonton–Wetaskiwin).

    St-Pierre-Jolys, a community of 1,100 south of Winnipeg, is split
    nearly evenly between English and French as a first language.
    Conservative MP Ted Falk represents the area as part of the
    Provencher riding.

    Joliette, 50 kilometres northeast of Montreal, is part of a riding
    won by the BQ’s Gabriel Ste-Marie with 33-per-cent support in 2015.

    The committee is expected to sit again on Parliament Hill in late
    August.

    *CPAC: **REFORM COMMITTEE SEEKS $540K FOR CROSS-CANADA TOUR*
    http://www.cpac.ca/en/highlight/reform-committee-seeks-540k-for-cross-canada-tour/

Regards,
Laurel