[fvc-wat-disc] The Government Wants To Know!

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 3 20:16:16 EDT 2016

That's a bit harsh, Laurel. Jennifer is good people who has been loyal
to the FVC cause for years, and I do not think she is being
partisan in her comments.

There is, of course, one riding that did not go Liberal. Has there
been outreach to Harold Albrecht to get a town hall organized for
Kitchener-Conestoga? Other than Bob and Laurel, are there FVC members
who live in the riding and could make some noise?

Also: with respect to Nunavut, I do not dispute that the committee
should be gathering input from all parts of Canada, and I do not
dispute that it is expensive. I am glad that the committee is going to
Nunavut. I just wish they could have fit a few other stops into that
trip.

- Paul

On Wed, Aug 03, 2016 at 07:49:05PM -0400, Laurel L. Russwurm wrote:
> I can see why your party might not want the Committee to come before
> an informed and engaged community.  But Fair Vote WRC ought to be
> fighting like mad to get the committee here.

[...]