[fvc-wat-disc] More library news

Les Kadar leskadar at rogers.com
Sat Aug 6 08:12:20 EDT 2016

Just a other tid bit.

You mention the " wishes of K-W ".
The reason for this stems from the direction the government administrations have taken, that being, the collaboration by the CAO-City managers and City Clerks to harmonize their process and thinking.
Why, not sure as a one size fits all mentality is not suitable nor desirable to anyone really.
Each are separate communities and have separate needs.

Therefore what you just wrote about May now makes sense as he and the others are having to get along in the elected officials sand box. Too many issues with too little time and ability to deal with them.

As someone who has followed but not been able to participate actively in this effort, I am aware of what is being attempted but not up on its progress.

I would greatly appreciate an updated letter of sorts that I could transcribe into my lingo and send off to him.
He always responds and expresses his position so it will be interesting to see what that is at this point.

Les Kadar
iPad email