[fvc-wat-disc] More library news

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 10:05:18 EDT 2016

I'd be happy to draft something, Les, but I'm not sure I understand exactly
what it is you need.

I can tell you about the committee's progress to date, and some experiences
from various Town Halls--I'm not sure FVC has received enough Report Backs
from the Town Halls or dialogues to make an identifiable trend in any way.
I can tell you about the opposition to change.

Or I can tell you about the terms of the process we are in, which is a more
high-level overview than the on the ground observations from the process in
the paragraph above, if that is more what you mean.

And at this point, I suggest we just discuss this one on one and leave the
discussion group out of these weeds, as it were.

Jenn