[fvc-wat-disc] Region of Waterloo library, WPL

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 20:00:39 EDT 2016

Thanks Paul, Thank you Laurel.

September is going to be really busy and we will need a lot of promotion
for numerous events.

Is there anyone on this list that has experience with media/promotion and
can take on doing the media work for the next 7 weeks?  It would be so
helpful to get someone who really knows what they are doing and get going
on it immediately.

If you have media co-ordination experience and want to help promote PR,
between now and October 7th is a critical time.  Let me know! :)

Kind regards,
Sharon