[fvc-wat-disc] Fair Vote Waterloo Discussion Night at Kiwi Gastropub, Cambridge, 7-9pm, Mon 29 Aug 2016

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 16:26:25 EDT 2016

Thanks for bringing that up, Paul, because I have been meaning to ask.  I
am happy to start a Facebook events page but I definitely do not want to
start a second Facebook events page.  So I want to ensure I'm the only one
starting an events page.  I will start an events page for every one of the
library outings, maybe two weeks prior.

And I'll hopefully put up the poster from Paul and then we can link to it
on twitter and so on.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> I won't be at the meeting, but I am hoping you will discuss publicity
> for some of our events. Not to be too parochial, but the KPL event is
> on Sept 8, and in addition to not appearing in this email it seems
> there has been little social media outreach about it. Could some
> people coordinate outreach efforts for the consultations, Monsef's
> hypothetical visit, and the library events?
>
> - Paul
>
> On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 02:18:35AM -0400, Bob Jonkman wrote:
> >
> > Hi all: Just a quick reminder of tomorrow's (Monday's) Discussion
> > Night at the Cambridge Kiwi Gastropub:
> >
> > *What*: Fair Vote Waterloo Discussion Night
> > *When*: Monday, 29 August 2016 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
> > *Where*: Kiwi Cambridge Bar & Grill
> > *Location*: 47 Dickson St., Cambridge, Ontario
> > *Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXnsTtA5-?m=
> >

> > The following night (Tuesday) is another Community Dialogue at QSC:
> >
> > *What*: Community Dialogues on Electoral Reform
> > *When*: Every Tuesday from 6:30pm to 9:00pm until 4 Oct 2016
> > *Where*: Queen Street Commons Cafe
> > *Location*: 43 Queen Street South, Kitchener, Ontario
> > *Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXnwTzN5--?m=
> >

> > Fair Vote Waterloo will be at the LINK Picnic Festival this coming
> > weekend:
> >
> > *What*: Info Booth at the LINK Picnic Festival
> > *When*: Saturday and Sunday, 3-4 September 2016 from Noon to 7:00pm
> > *Where*: The Commons in Victoria Park, Kitchener, Ontario
> > *Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXnwTHCg-?m=
> >

> > And at the Labour Day Picnic next week Monday:
> >
> > *What*: KW Labour Day Picnic
> > *When*: Monday, 5 September 2016 from 11:00am to 5:00pm
> > *Where*: Father David Bauer Drive, Kitchener, Ontario
> > *Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXnbiwBU-?m=
> >

> > There are many more exciting Electoral Reform activities taking place
> > in Waterloo Region; check out the Fair Vote Waterloo list of events at
> > http://fairvotewrc.ca/events/
> >
> > - --Bob.
> >
> > - --
> >

> > - --
> > Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com>          Phone: +1-519-635-9413
> > SOBAC Microcomputer Services             http://sobac.com/sobac/
> > Software   ---   Office & Business Automation   ---   Consulting
> > GnuPG Fngrprnt:04F7 742B 8F54 C40A E115 26C2 B912 89B0 D2CC E5EA

> Electoral reform info sessions: Sept 8 (KPL), 21 (Elmira), 28 (New
> Hamburg), and 29 (Ayr).  Consultations: Tuesdays at Queen Street Commons.
> Details: http://fairvotewrc.ca . Please spread the word!

No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.