[fvc-wat-disc] Fair Vote Waterloo Discussion Night at Kiwi Gastropub, Cambridge, 7-9pm, Mon 29 Aug 2016

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 29 17:00:08 EDT 2016

I agree that we do not want too many events pages, but I think it is
fine if you make them.

Does starting events two weeks prior have an advantage over starting
them all at once? I understand that sending invitations closer to the
events might be more effective than inviting everybody now.

As of now there is a grand total of one person signed up to each of
the rural events (who might be you?). So there is a big need to reach
out to the townships.

- Paul